Barcelona has more to offer than La Sagrada Familia. Check out the tips listed below to prepare yourself before taking off to discover Barcelona!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 29˚C during the summer months and 13˚C or more during the winter months.
- Time difference: Barcelona is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: Catalan and Spanish. You can also speak English or German in tourist areas.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.