New York, the city that never sleeps. Check out the overview below before taking off to NYC!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 25˚C during the summer and approximately 5˚C during the winter.
- Time difference: GMT is 5 hours ahead of New York.
- Currency: The US Dollar (USD).
- Language: The official language is English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.