Las Vegas is the capital of entertainment, gambling and extravagant shows. There're certain points to keep in mind before you take off. Check out the overview below.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 38˚C during the the summer months. However, the temperature can rise up to 47˚C in July. The temperature is about 13˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: GMT is 8 hours ahead of Las Vegas.
- Currency: The US Dollar (USD).
- Language: English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.