Auckland is the city of culture and nature. With two oceans, volcanoes and many cultures, Auckland is the perfect destination for a roadtrip. Check out the facts below before taking off !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 23˚C during the summer months and 12˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Auckland is 11 hours ahead of GMT during the summer and 13 hours ahead during the winter.
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD).
- Language: English and Maori.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.