Kuala Lumpur is a touristic city where different cultures and religions live together. What are the possibilities in Kuala Lumpur and what is useful to know? Check out the overview below.
- Temperature: The average temperature all year around is approximately 32˚C in Kuala Lumpur.
- Time difference: Kuala Lumpur is 7 hours ahead of GMT during the summer months and 8 hours during the winter months.
- Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- Language: The official language is Bahasa Malaysia, however the English language is widely spoken.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.