Delhi is the the ultimate place to go shopping. Whether you want to buy anckle braceletes, enamelled necklaces, earrings or spices at the largest spice market Khari Boali. There are some points to keep in mind. Check out the facts below !
- Temperature: The average temperature during the summer is 27˚C and approximately 5˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: GMT is 4 hours and 30 minutes behind Delhi.
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR).
- Language: Hindi and English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.