Fly cheap to Dubrovnik
*Return fares per person, including taxes, excluding € 29,90 booking fee.
- Temperature: The average temperature in summer is 29˚C and in winter 13˚C.
- Time difference: Dubrovnik is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Kuna (HRK).
- Language: The official language is Croatian. German and English are also spoken in the tourist areas.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.