Vienna is in the heart of Europe which makes it the perfect city trip destination while traveling in Europe. Check out the overview below before taking off to Vienna!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 21˚C during the summer and 5˚C during the winter.
- Time difference: Vienna is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is German, but English is well spoken.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.