Help! You are in Sydney and your phone ran out of battery. Or you are extremely thirsty and automatically drink from the nearest water fontain. What is useful to know about Sydney? We will give you an overview.
- Temperature: During the summer months in Amsterdam the temperature in Sydney lies around 18˚C. During the winter months in Amsterdam the temperature in Sydney is approximately 26˚C.
- Time difference: Sydney is 9 hours ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Language: The official language is English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.