Emirates travel classes
If you're not familiar already with flying with this airline, here's what you can look forward to:
There are three different classes to choose from: Economy Class is best for travellers on a budget; next there's Business Class, and for the ultimate in luxury, book a First Class seat, where you can even enjoy a hot shower on board!
Enjoy the latest entertainment, stay connected to everything you love and savour flavours from around the world. Fly Emirates and experience a whole new class of Economy.
- Generous 30kg baggage allowance
- Complimentary seat selection at the time of booking
- Up to 1,600 channels of entertainment on-demand from every seat
- Ergonomically designed seats with adjustable headrests and up to 34-inch seat pitch
- World-class service from multilingual cabin crew
- Multi-course gourmet cuisine served with a selection of complimentary beverages
- Phone, SMS and email connectivity from every seat plus Wi-Fi onboard the Emirates A380
From laid back to more upbeat, you’ll find a range of inspirations in our Business Class. Savour gourmet cuisine, laugh through the latest comedies or socialise in the Emirates A380 Onboard Lounge.
- Complimentary Chauffeur-drive Service in over 55 destinations
- Priority check-in and baggage handling
- Lie-flat seats with massage function
- Emirates A380 Onboard Lounge
- Multi-course gourmet cuisine served with award-winning wines
- Dedicated Emirates Lounges in over 30 destinations worldwide
- Shared lounge access in over 60 destination worldwide
- Generous 40kg baggage allowance
There is a customer rewards programme for frequent flyers called Skywards. It's free to join and you can start earning air miles right away, as well as gaining additional on-board benefits and services.